La Costa Oaks South
Luxury Homes for Sale in La Costa Oaks South, Carlsbad, CA
La Costa Oaks South is a section of the La Costa master-planned community in the southeastern portion of Carlsbad, California.
La Costa Oaks South is a fantastic suburban neighborhood offering a lovely selection of luxury single-family homes. Situated next to one of the city’s primary commercial and recreational centers, residents enjoy easy access to several major amenities within the community. There are also plenty of excellent schools nearby, making the subdivision a great choice for homebuyers looking for a move-in-ready home they can purchase for their family. If you would like a detailed list of available listings in the neighborhood or require updates on properties coming into the market in La Costa, please do consider contacting our team for your needs.
- IDYLLIC SUBDIVISION: La Costa Oaks South is one of the most beautiful luxury subdivisions I’ve had the pleasure of exploring in Carlsbad, California. The neighborhood features well-landscaped and well-maintained suburban streets with paved walkways, emerald green grasses, a diverse set of mature trees, and well-built homes. If you’re in the market for a subdivision with tremendous curb appeal, then you’ll surely want to consider visiting the La Costa Oaks South community.
- PLENTY OF ATTRACTIONS: There are plenty of restaurants and retail establishments within the mall, and the park features a comprehensive selection of recreational and outdoor sports facilities. They can hike in one of the many hiking trails to the northeast of the subdivision for adventurous residents. Lastly, you have the many exclusive member-only sports clubs in the region for those who enjoy the best of country clubs living in Carlsbad.
5 Real Estate Facts About La Costa Oaks South
- There is usually a low supply of available real estate in La Costa Oaks South, so it’s a good idea always to make an offer fast if you’re interested in purchasing a property in the neighborhood.
- Homes in the northern part of the subdivision are generally more modest in price, coming in at $1.2 to $1.6 Million.
- These residences usually come in four or five-bedroom configurations with 3,100 sqft to 3,700 sqft of floor space.
- There are larger home models in the southern part, and prices similarly go up, with the most expensive properties going as high as $2.7 Million.
- Homes in this section come with four to six-bedroom layouts with 3,100 sqft to 5,200 sqft of floor space.
La Costa Oaks South Map
La Costa Oaks South is a neighborhood within the greater La Costa master-planned community. The neighborhood is situated to the southeast of Rancho Santa Fe Road, east of the Stagecoach Community Park and La Costa Town Square Shopping Mall. Ideally located in one of the primary recreation centers of the community, residents can take a short walk to visit the nearby shopping mall or community park for a fun day outside.
Latest homes for sale in La Costa Oaks South
Real Estate Information in Carlsbad, CA
Ready to take the next step?
One of the top industry professionals, I provide clients with an unparalleled passion for the best luxury homes for sale in Carlsbad, California. I’m happy to leverage my expertise and broad client base comprised of buyers and sellers to help get the best deal for your home. Feel free to contact me today for any real estate-related inquiry about buying or selling properties in the region.
Who Lives in Carlsbad, CA
Median Household Income
Total Land Area
Associate's Degree or Higher
Cost of Living Score
Things to do in La Costa Oaks South
Schools in La Costa Oaks South
Mission Estancia Elementary School
K – 5
Diegueno Middle School
6 – 8
La Costa Canyon High School
9 – 12