Luxury Homes for Sale in 53 Melrose, Carlsbad, CA
53 Melrose is a lovely subdivision on the northeastern portion of the La Costa district of Carlsbad, California.
The subdivision comprises 53 well-built single-family homes built in an enclosed cul de sac layout centered around Filoli Circle. Buyers in the market for a move-up home in Carlsbad will find fantastic home options in this family-friendly neighborhood.
CUL DE SAC LAYOUT: The cul de sac layout of 53 Melrose ensures there’s no through traffic passing through the community, which means the streets are relatively safe for your kids. Home lots are adequately spaced, providing ample space for outdoor upgrades in your backyard, providing residents with a private space they can use as a relaxing outdoor patio. Streets are well-maintained, and front yards are manicured, which helps add tremendous curb appeal to the subdivision.
BEAUTIFUL HOMES: As the name implies, 53 Melrose has 53 individual home lots with houses built in the early part of the 2010s. These homes feature Contemporary Spanish-style architecture with all the amenities you would expect from a modern home. The layout of these homes comes with spacious arrangements ensuring families living in them have a comfortable and relaxed living environment.
IDEAL LOCATION: Professionals working at the business park directly east of the subdivision will appreciate the convenient homes offered by the subdivision. There are plenty of community amenities within a short drive of the neighborhood, and schools are readily available, perfect for buyers looking to move here with their children.
5 Real Estate Facts About 53 Melrose
- Residences in 53 Melrose feature varying home builds with a singular overall Spanish-themed architectural style.
- Homes usually have stucco walls with bright paints, arched entryways, columned porches, and large framed windows. The attached garages and a small driveway provide multiple parking slots for your vehicles.
- Homes in the community feature open floor layouts with the living space, dining area, and eat-in kitchen located within the same room.
- Backdoors of residences lead into a fenced backyard that features an outdoor patio or garden perfect for barbeques and small get-togethers with friends.
- Price of properties in the neighborhood range between $900,000 to $1.25 million, with models coming in three or four-bedroom layouts with 2,028 sqft to 2,411 sqft of living space.
53 Melrose Map
53 Melrose connects to Melros Drive to its north via Corintia Street. The subdivision’s location means it is a short drive away from the many corporate headquarters and office buildings east of the neighborhood. Situated within the La Costa district, residents also have easy access to the many family-friendly public spaces and excellent school options in the region.
Latest homes for sale in 53 Melrose
Real Estate Information in Carlsbad, CA
Ready to take the next step?
One of the top industry professionals, I provide clients with an unparalleled passion for the best luxury homes for sale in Carlsbad, California. I’m happy to leverage my expertise and broad client base comprised of buyers and sellers to help get the best deal for your home. Feel free to contact me today for any real estate-related inquiry about buying or selling properties in the region.