Luxury Homes for Sale in Aviara, Carlsbad, CA
Aviara is a master-planned golf community situated in the southern portion of Carlsbad, California.
The community is north of the Batiquitos Lagoon and features a well-designed suburban layout centered around the Aviara Golf Club. There are multiple subdivisions throughout Aviara, with some having automated gates to ensure residents enjoy a private living environment detached from the rest of the city. For inquiries on this lovely master-planned community, please don’t hesitate to contact our team. We would be glad to help find you a home in the area that best matches your specific needs.
MASTER-PLANNED GOLF COMMUNITY: Aviara subdivisions are masterfully planned to provide a comfortable and family-friendly living environment. There are plenty of amenities throughout the community, including several parks, outdoor trails, commercial centers, and schools. The Aviara Golf Club is the premier-member-only sports club attraction that will attract buyers looking for the luxurious lifestyle of country club living.
CLASSIC DESIGNS: The development of Aviara was completed in the 1990s with home builds ranging between the 1980s to early 2000s. Homes built during that time still stand today and feature classic Spanish-style architecture that dominates the region. Enjoy classic tiled-roofs, stucco walls, bright paints, lots of greeneries, and well-maintained shared spaces as you drive along with the beautiful communities of Aviara.
NEW CONSTRUCTION: Although most homes in Aviara were built in the late 20th century, there are some new construction options available to buyers in the northern part of the district. These homes still feature the iconic Spanish-style architecture but offer more contemporary layouts and smart features that add value to the property. Overall, Aviara is a fantastic community for buyers looking for a move-in-ready luxury community that offers all the amenities a family would need.
5 Real Estate Facts About Aviara
- There is a variety of single-family home builds available to buyers interested in the Aviara community.
- As mentioned before, Spanish architecture is the standard design for most developments in the community.
- Entry-level properties are priced between $850,000 to $1.3 Million. These properties usually have three-bedroom layouts with 1,400 sqft to 2,300 sqft of living space.
- Larger models in the community usually come at a premium, priced between $1.7 to $2.5 Million. These properties feature varying three to five-bedroom configurations with 2,400 sqft to 5,500 sqft of living space.
- Gated subdivisions are also available in the area, providing added privacy features which can be an attractive feature, especially to buyers who need the added layer of security.
Aviara is a master-planned luxury residential development in the southern part of Carlsbad, California. The neighborhood is north of the Batiquitos Lagoon, east of the San Diego Freeway, and west of El Camino Real. Poinsettia Lane partially borders the northern edge of the community.
Situated to the south of the city and having easy access to the San Diego Freeway, Aviara is a short drive away from several business centers along the coast. Downtown Carlsbad is to the north of the suburb, while to its northeast, you have the many business parks in the city.
Latest homes for sale in Aviara
Real Estate Information in Carlsbad, CA
Ready to take the next step?
One of the top industry professionals, I provide clients with an unparalleled passion for the best luxury homes for sale in Carlsbad, California. I’m happy to leverage my expertise and broad client base comprised of buyers and sellers to help get the best deal for your home. Feel free to contact me today for any real estate-related inquiry about buying or selling properties in the region.