Discover the Beauty and Luxury of North Arroyo Pasadena Homes
North Arroyo is another large community nearby the Rose Bowl in Pasadena and all the facilities it offers. Since the available real estate in North Arroyo is nothing short of magnificent, the area has earned a name for being one of the more expensive and exclusive in the entire city. North Arroyo provides condominiums, townhouses, and single-family residences. These homes feature various architectural styles, including Cape Cod, Georgian, Colonial Revival, and Victorian. They range in price from $850,000 to $960,000, offering two-three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,500 to 2,000 square feet of living space. At the same time, two-to-three-bedroom homes can cost around $875,000 to $1.3 million. Finally, large families with lots of space will love the community’s luxurious single-family homes. Depending on the home’s size and number of rooms, they cost $700,000–$1.9 million. The mountainous setting of this neighborhood provides a peaceful retreat without sacrificing proximity to urban conveniences and natural beauty. North Arroyo Pasadena Homes options range from spacious detached houses to small, budget-friendly townhomes and condos.
Pros and Cons of Living in North Arroyo
Here are some examples of the pros and cons of living in the North Arroyo neighborhood of Pasadena:
- The picturesque Arroyo Seco watershed is close to North Arroyo, making it an excellent base for exploring the great outdoors.
- It’s easy to do errands and grab a bite because of the neighborhood’s proximity to numerous retail establishments, supermarkets, and dining options.
- John Muir High School and Willard Elementary School are just two excellent schools in the Pasadena Unified School District that serve this area.
- North Arroyo is a great place to live if you’re looking for a serene community, and it’s especially recommended for families.
- North Arroyo’s cost of living is often higher than other Los Angeles communities. Homebuying and renting can be too costly for some people.
- Pasadena has a pleasant, sunny climate, but drought, heat waves, and wildfires are possible. Residents should prepare for weather-related threats.
- North Arroyo’s nightlife isn’t as vibrant as its food scene. Those searching for livelier nightlife may have to travel outside of this region.
Places to see around Pasadena
The following are some beautiful spots in and around Pasadena, California.
- Old Pasadena: Old Pasadena is a symbol of the city’s historic charm, which has been preserved in an entertaining and informative way for visitors. Go window shopping at any of the two hundred specialty shops and eateries located in historic brick buildings from the turn of the century. The city’s nightlife revolves around this area.
- Nature Center Eaton Canyon: The Eaton Canyon Nature Center in Pasadena, California, is widely considered to be the premier destination in all of California for outdoor recreation and tourism. Located at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains, the center’s 7,600 square feet of space are dwarfed by the size of the 190-acre environmental preserve surrounding it.
- The Norton Simon Gallery: In the early 1900s, industrialist Norton Simon began amassing what would become one of California’s finest private art collections, now on display at the museum bearing his name. You may escape from Pasadena as you peruse the permanent collection of nearly 12,000 works of art that span more than a century of artistic influence and style.
Are you planning on buying a North Arroyo Homes for sale? Visit https://sgvlistings.com/pasadena/north-arroyo/ for more information about the neighborhood.